If you already have a blog hosted on a WordPress service (like WordPress.com) and would like to move your posts, pages, comments etc to the Electric Vehicle Blog Network, the process is quite simple.
For details on how to export your information from WordPress.com go here
1. Log into your MyEvBlog.com admin (located at http://yourblogname.myevblog.com/login)
2. Click on ‘Tools’ in the left menu and then click on ‘Import’.
3. Select the WordPress importer from the list.
4. Click the ‘Browse’ button and find the file you downloaded when you exported your WordPress data.
5. Click ‘Upload File and Import’
6. If there are different authors on your old WordPress account than on your EV Blog Network account, you will be given the option to create those users, or you can assign their posts to your current user.
You will also have the choice to download and import images and post attachments into your EV Blog Network blog.
Once you’ve made your choices, click ‘Submit’ and you’re done!